Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Superman Found in Wheat Field

Well, that's not exactly what the article is referring to, but it is what the article is inferring to. I mean, I saw that headline and immediately thought, "An extra-terrestrial object found in a rural region is a prime method of drawing forth ideas of Ma and Pa Kent holding a baby boy in a radioactive crater." This connection is something anyone who has simply heard of comic books can easily make. What takes the cake about this article is how I assumed that reading the subsequent article would diffuse my Kal-el-ian imaginations, but what do I find? Only that this meteorite was found in Kansas...Kansas. Real life can be so clever.

2 comments:

Dr Kuha said...

Where's the article? Give me a link!!! KAAAAHHHNN!!!!!

The_Man_Thursday said...

You must look behnid that which is blocking your goal. Click on the title young grashopper.