Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hey Everybody, It's Friendship Time

So I found a load of all this digital music laying in a heap on the sidewalk. I had a profound sense of time dilation. It was hurtled back to a time when seeing crappy Vanilla Ice cassette tapes crushed on the pavement with their ribbony insides spewing out was normal. Like those days, I scooped up all this oozing digital goo because, "Hey, you never know when you might be in the mood for some generic music." I slid the repaired contents into my iPod and was amazed at what I heard.

Enter Friendship Time

Sorry that had to be a myspace page, but it seems these rockin' dudes bypassed the Internet age for something greater.

Friendship Time is a solid 1970s progressive group. With strong Yes instrumental influences and sparse vocals, they make great head bopping, jive tunes.

No comments: