Saturday, September 09, 2006

Freudian Drift

I won't usually post my dreams here--unless you ask really nicely--but this one deserves attention because it is directly related to my last post. I dreamt my last post got the attention of the blogger.com ruling body- something called the IEFC. They posted a comment on beautiful digital stationary describing how the contents of my blog had diverged from the expectations of blogger.com, and that such actions would be dealt with accordingly. I remember feeling really let down because I thought the blogsphere was the place to write absolutely anything without red-tape ramifications.

If my sub-conscious is reading this, post a comment explaining how you work. If you do, I'll unlock my 'special' thoughts for you.

3 comments:

Puuda Maggui said...

Huh, I usually have dreams that I am at a store that is having a huge sale on Star Wars collectibles. It's even weirder since I am usually buying figures like I do in real life; on a budget.

Yea, for the most part your blog won't get shut down for stuff like that. I thought for a few days that I accidently got this guy's blog shut down for making a comment about Veggietales...ends up it was just an update or something.

The_Man_Thursday said...

Oh, I'm not actually worried, it could be my subconscious telling me that civilization has a history of doing crazy stuff like that and I should watch my back. It's just weird dream goo, we'll never understand it.

Dr Kuha said...

I have a lot of super hero dreams. And this is not a lie. I consistently, at least once every other week or so for the last six months have been having very vivid dreams of being a superhero. It's pretty sweet.

As far as my blog, I post whatever I feel that the world needs to hear at any particular moment.